Here are three simple, slow-cooker recipes that you can start in the morning and forget about until dinnertime!
- Package of chicken legs, seasoned with salt and pepper
- Diced onion
- Bottle (or can) of your favorite beer
Directions: Add all ingredients to your slow-cooker and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
- Package of bone-in chicken thighs
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- ¼ tsp. minced ginger
- Add chicken thighs to slow cooker
- Whisk together remaining ingredients
- Pour mixture over chicken and slow cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
Country Style Pork Ribs
- Package of bone-in or boneless pork ribs
- BBQ rub
- Bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
Directions: Season ribs with the BBQ rub and place in crockpot. Add BBQ sauce and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW.
Now wasn’t that easy? The great thing about these recipes is you can change the protein (chicken, beef, pork), but keep the seasonings the same. Tip: the pork ribs are great with an onion or golden mushroom soup mix as seasoning.
Enjoy all the extra time you’ve saved!!