You’ve been waiting all year and it’s finally time to get your picnic on! So where do you begin? What’s the most portable picnic-friendly food? What about proper utensils and gear? Fear not – take a gander at how to plan the perfect picnic. Then make sure to invite us!
No excuses. July is National Grilling Month so it’s the perfect time to enjoy the extended daylight and grill your meal!
Of course we can’t mention grilling without talking about our locally handcrafted, supreme quality ground beef selections:
- 2# and 5# frozen 80/20 ground beef patties
- Handsmashable Bold Burger roundup (see instructions below on how to properly smash these delicious delights)
– Buckaroo – cheddar cheese, hickory smoked bacon, onion and crimini mushroom
– Smokehouse Hickory – cheddar cheese, hickory smoked bacon, brown sugar
– Bold N’ Blue – Blue cheese, onion and crimini mushroom
– Fajita – fire roasted onion and bell peppers
Ask your local grocer about Angus Brands’ quality beef products