What is our Case Ready Meat Program?
Angus Brands’ Case Ready Meat Program is the largest locally produced program available offering longer shelf life proteins for grocers. We designed this innovative program to help stores develop a loyal customer base who is craving high quality, easy prep and cook selections — all at an affordable price!
Who’s it for?
For stores who don’t have a meat department and more variety for those who do.
What do we offer?
- Beef Cuts
- Pork Cuts
- Ground Cuts (Ground Beef)
- More to come!
Why Case Ready for your store?
- Product is cut fresh Monday through Friday
- Small 10# case pack
- Low inventory requirements (mix or match 5 case minimum order)
- Only stock the cuts you sell
- Vacuum sealed for 15-days of shelf life from the initial pack date
- USDA inspected plant
- Speed-to-shelf with short 2 day order lead times
- Reduces amount of shrink
- A local, reputable partner who’s been in business since 1972
- Average yield savings of 15% over sub-primals
- Reduces amount of sub-primal inventory in the store
- Labor savings up to 50% versus cutting your own sub-primal
- Already have a meat department? Add value to your current offerings!
To order, contact URM customer service (509) 467-3669 / (800) 541-0752 or for program details or product information, contact Angus Meats at (509) 482-7033.