Earlier this month Angus Brands was at the Spokane Convention Center displaying a variety of products. If you were there, we hope you had an opportunity to swing by our booth for a taste! Some of the items we had at the show:
- Assorted fresh cut steaks and chop, cut from highest quality beef, pork and lamb. Did you know Angus Brands specializes in custom cut poultry and wild game?
- Angus Brands’ signature Apple Cranberry Sausage. Nothing says breakfast like real maple syrup joined with Washington State fire roasted Fuji apples and tart Craisins… wake up and smell the sausage!
- Waddell’s Scottish Ale Sausage. This is a sausage where you won’t know whether to drink it or eat! Waddell’s North is a local restaurant and brewery that asked us to make them a signature Scottish Ale Sausage. The sausage link turned out so good that we want the world to try it. Because we’re that nice. 🙂
- One of our newest smashburger creations: Big Thyme Burger, infused with fresh thyme and roasted garlic. We had them standing in line to try the big flavors in this burger.
- Rounding off the burger table was another of our new creations, the Sante Fe Burger. This bold statement combines ground beef with our fresh ground chorizo. One bite will take you south of the border with cilantro, white onion and high temperature pepper jack cheese. Ole’!
With hot samples right off the grill, we had a blast showing off our locally handcrafted products.
Give us a call if you want to try a sample 509-482-7033